1-on-1 Online English Coaching
For the last 5 years I have been helping people from all over the world learn English using Skype. Learning online via Skype is a great way to improve your English quickly, effectively, and without extra stress.
If you really want to improve your English, you need training that is specific to you. The best way to do that is with one-on-one online English coaching. To see how it works, sign up for a free, 25-minute trial lesson with me. Send me an email to sign up: NickMVance@gmail.com
What will happen in my free trial lesson?
- You will introduce yourself and talk for about 5 minutes about where you're from, why you want to learn English, and your goals
- We will have a conversation about a topic of your choice for about 15 minutes
- I will give you about 5 minutes of feedback - both overall feedback about your English level and specific things you can improve
- After the lesson, I will send you a lesson summary which includes: phrases that you used incorrectly (and how to say them correctly!), a summary of my overall feedback (including a list of your strengths and weaknesses, in order), and a few ways that you can improve your English for free on your own
- I will also share with you an offer about how we can work together to improve your English. Here is some more information about the various types of coaching I offer, including the costs.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up for your free trial lesson by sending me an email ( NickMVance@gmail.com) or chatting with me on Skype (EnglishWithNick).